With a weight about 15-pound and smooth rubber wheels makes this navigator vacuum so easy to maneuver around your home like no other. Having the never loses suction technology the shark navigator will trap dust and dirt and will clean your last room of your house just like it cleaned the first.
It has a 30-feet power cord allowing you to clean multiple rooms from one single outlet. It is ideal for cleaning bare floors as well pet hair as the navigator vacuum comes with a power nozzle and a pet hair power brush that will collect that hard to reach pet hair from you carpets and cracks.
A 12-feet super stretch hose and a 24-inch crevice tool makes this bagless vacuum
capable of collecting dust and dirt even from the most hidden crevices of you home.
Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum Features:
- It is ideal for bare floors and carpets
- Hard-to-reach corners are not a problem for this upright powerful bagless vacuum
- Only twice a year filters needs to be rinsed
- You can pull 99% of dirt from the filter due to the Infinity Technology(keeps the dirt off the filter)
- You have a quick release wand and a super-stretch hose that provides 12′ of cleaning reach
- For pet hair you have a Turbo Power Brush and a Navigator Power Nozzle
- Smooth glide wheels and a 5.5″ crevice tool
- 2 Speeds
- HEPA Filter
- Motorized Brush Roll
- Powerfull 1200-Watts mottor
- 25′ Power Cord
- Lightweight as it Weights only 15 lbs
- Includes a dusting brush, super-stretch hose, turbo power brush, 2 crevice tools and lifetime filters
With more than 1300 reviews(90% positive) the users are really impressed with the results of the performance. It it very easy to put together(about 5 minutes), it has excellent suction power that you never lose, works great on all floor types, it is quieter than others and it is small enough to vacuum under cabinets, furniture or chairs.
Like every product there are some “bad” reviews. Some say that is not so goo on tile floors and they are not happy about the design of the motor exhaust. The motor exhaust is in front of the vacuum and makes it a mini leaf blower.
Some users had problems with the motor overheating and the spinning brush not spinning all the time.